Sunday, November 2, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow!

Monday morning I have an appointment with my family Dr. and my Podiatrist. I will get new orthotics and will discuss the possibility of running again this week. I am a little nervous because I still have that "twang" in my right foot(P.F) that jumps out with some regularity. However, I have done everything as instructed and have barely run at all in the past two weeks. I have decided that I will not make any decisions about Disney until mid-November. That is not to say we won't go (it is already paid for!) but the question is whether I will just run the 1/2 or maybe not at all. I prefer not to think about this option but it is out there.

Here's hoping for a positive outcome!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

crossing my fingers for you! good luck

Marci said...

Fingers crossed. You can still do this, don't lose hope!

Ken said...

Christy... I too wish you good luck! Hope you get to run Disney...but if not, what a better place to goof off! I know your anxiety level is high, I've been there too. Just hang in there! (I'll be keeping an eye out for 'ya!)
Ken

Kim Hayworth said...

Ill say a big prayer for you tonight....

Marlene said...

Good luck at your appointment today!!!

Kim said...

Sending positive vibes your way!

*aron* said...

many good vibes are being sent your way!!! i hope everything goes well - good luck!