I never do this but it is what it is...here's my summary of thoughts for this week in very boring but comprehensive bullet points:
- Tomorrow will be long run of Week 1 of Marathon #2 training...did that sentence make any sense??
- Most runs this week were on a treadmill. I hang my Canadian head in shame
- I was MOSTLY dedicated to eating Clean all week with the small exception of some french fries last night at my sister's house (reason to follow)
- My sister is hours, days (maybe a week) from having her first (and only) baby. Her husband fell down and broke his leg yesterday and now is in a constant state of drug induced pain relieve while sitting with feet up on the couch. All the mothers out there are cringing in shock and empathy for my sister while the men are thinking about the modern of version of a wife who spends her time barefoot and pregnant while serving him (come on..you know you are a little :) :)
- My husband is leaving tomorrow morning for work until the end of January leaving me to handle all these things, make it to my job, manage my children and complete week #2 of training. Ummmm
- My 3 year old has a chest infection that has turned her into a demon spawn even thought I feel so bad for her as she coughs out her lungs.
- My 6 year old is having school yard drama with in his "bestest buddy" club that has him broken hearted and slowly slipping into a Nintendo DS coma - intervention underway
- Positives: my husband got his bonus which makes our 10th anniversary trip to Paris in August that much more likely!
- I got myself a snappy new haircut that I actually like (bless you Katie Holmes for bringing back the bob..)
- My husband and I are going to watch a movie tonight that we both really want to see (all those "youngins" are laughing at how excited I am about our plans. Love my thirties..LOL!)
I hope I didn't totally bore everyone today. I do feel much better and excited to get out for my run in the ice cold wind and air!
Training for the Jack and Jill
1 day ago